Old Fisherman's Grotto
At Old Fisherman's Grotto, we specialize in fresh sustainable seafood from all over the world, a variety of steaks, Italian pastas, fresh made desserts, extensive appetizer list, and local wines. The restaurant is open from 11 am - 9 pm.
Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steaks, Fish Market ,Seafood & Steaks
39 Old Fisherman's Wharf
Monterey, CA 93940
Tel: (831) 375-4604
Yes. Call (831) 375-4604.
Top 10 Featured Items
- Award-winning Original "Monterey Style" Clam Chowder
- Fried Calamari - a Grotto favorite
- Seafood Paella with Chorizo - shrimp, clams, mussels, fresh fish and scallops
- Bouillabaisse - a stew of fresh fish, shellfish and vegetables
- Cioppino - a variety of crab, shrimp, clambs, mussels and fish
- Dungeness Crab - served either steamed or chilled
- Lobster Tail - 10 oz lobster tail oven broiled
- Macadamia Crusted Halibut - grilled west coast halibut crusted with macadamia nuts
- Filet Mignon - charbroiled USDA choice Black Angus Tenderloin of beef
- 20 oz. Porterhouse Steak - topped with melted Gorgonzola cheese
About Our Food
At Old Fisherman's Grotto, we specialize in fresh sustainable seafood, Certified Angus steaks, Italian pastas, fresh made desserts, an extensive appetizer list, and an award-winning wine list. Our "Monterey Style" clam chowder has consistently been voted Best Clam Chowder in the Monterey Weekly Reader Polls and was recently voted First Place Winnder in the West Coast Chowder Competition.