Halloween on the WharfEvent Date:
Oct 31, 2022 at 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monterey’s Old Fisherman’s Wharf
4th Annual Halloween on the Wharf:
Halloween on the Wharf: Trick or Treat By the Bay
Save the Date for this great destination for all ages on Halloween! Fisherman's Wharf Association will hold its free “4th Annual Halloween on the Wharf: Trick or Treat By the Bay” at historic Old Fisherman’s Wharf in Monterey, California, on Monday, October 31st.
At a Glance:
When: Monday, October 31, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Where: Monterey’s Old Fisherman’s Wharf (GPS to 101 Washington Street, Monterey, CA)
What: 4th Annual Halloween on the Wharf: Trick or Treat By the Bay (free)
· Come in costume and enjoy this free family-friendly event on Halloween. Trick or Treat and receive some Sweet Treats at participating merchants on the Wharf.
· Candy World will feature a Witch for fun photo ops and give away special Halloween candy.
· Halloween DJ with Spooky Halloween Music Favorites from 4 pm - 7 pm
· Enter our special Halloween on the Wharf Costume Contest at 5:00 pm – Master of Ceremonies David Marzetti - Win Cash Prizes.
Categories for Cash Prizes:
Under 8 years old - 1st prize $100, 2nd prize $50, 3rd prize $25
Ages 9-21 years old - 1st prize $100, 2nd prize $50, 3rd prize $25
Ages 22 and older - 1st prize $100, 2nd prize $50, 3rd prize $25
Group (3 or more) - 1st prize $150, 2nd prize $75, 3rd prize $50
· Enjoy a variety of photo ops with other ghoulish Halloween characters roaming the wharf!
· Check out all of the fun Halloween décor along Old Fisherman’s Wharf
· Other Halloween surprises, too. Come out and celebrate this fun holiday on the Wharf!